We know you have many questions and concerns as we transition to a new learning format in the wake of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Student success is one of our guiding principles at Chandler-Gilbert, so we want to provide you with as many resources as possible to ease the uncertainties during this time. One of these resources is our Virtual Enrollment Team accessible via texts. Your texted questions will be automatically directed to the correct department where a helpful staff member can assist you.
Our enrollment team can support you with questions regarding the following enrollment services:
- ACE (keyword: ACE)
- Admissions & Registration (keyword: Admission)
- Dual Enrollment (keyword: Dual Enrollment)
- Financial Aid (keyword: Financial Aid)
- General Help (keyword: Coyote Chat)
- Coyote Kickoff (keyword: Kickoff)
- Hoop of Learning (keyword: Hoop of Learning)
- New Students (keyword: New Students)
- Registration (keyword: registration)
- Scholarships (keyword: Scholarships)
- Student Business Services (keyword: Cashier)
- Testing (keyword: Testing)
Text us at 480.351.2221 with questions about any of the above and we'll respond as promptly as possible. Our staff is available Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Should you reach us after hours, we’ll reply during the following business day.