Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sustainability Day at CGCC

Save the date for Sustainability Day on Apr 21, 2016 at Chandler Gilbert Community College!
Location: Environmental Tech Center (ETC)
Time: 9 AM to 12 Noon

Get Involved

The CGCC Sustainability Day is a great opportunity for students to showcase their work on sustainability projects with respect to social, economic and environmental issues. Participate by presenting posters, papers, multimedia projects, give a short presentation, etc. Set up is at 8.30 AM
Tables will be provided for your students to showcase their work.

Please contact Pushpa Ramakrishna at pushpa.ramakrishna@cgc.edu for the logistics and details.
We are also seeking activities and demos that students can showcase to third graders from Humphrey elementary school. Honor students, please consider presenting your projects at the sustainability day.

Attend

Save the date! Come learn about fellow classmates sustainability projects.

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, "I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass through this way again." Sustainability is all about improving the quality of life without jeopardizing the future for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.