Community leaders recognized for their contributions to CGCC!
Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) honored their 14th Annual Teal & Silver award recipients during a breakfast event at the college's Williams Campus on Tuesday, May 9. Ten winners were recognized for their dedication and support of CGCC students, employees, programs, services and the college community.
The 2017 Teal & Silver Award recipients are:
• Bill Rotondo, Chandler Christian Community Center-Community Organization Partner
• City of Chandler & East Valley Jewish Community Center-Community Organization Partners
• Cynthia Nannetti, CGCC Law Enforcement Training Academy Instructor-Community Leader
• Diane Fernichio, Step Up Schools Mesa-K-12 School Colleague
• Dinah Guy, Highland High School-K-12 School Colleague
• Orbital ATK-Business Partner
• Rosanne Shaw, Chandler High School-K-12 School Colleague
• Southwest Airlines-Donor Partner
• Troy Rundle, ASU Vet Success-University Partner
• Violet Nelson, Chandler High School-K-12 School Colleague
“The community leaders and businesses honored with a Teal & Silver award provide Chandler-Gilbert Community College and its students with vital support that improves their experience and contributes to their success,” said William Guerriero, Chandler-Gilbert Community College Interim President “Whether through direct interaction, funding for scholarships, or support for the college and its’ programs, we are truly grateful for their involvement and dedication.”
The Chandler-Gilbert Community College Teal & Silver Awards program was created to recognize the contributions of individuals who support Chandler-Gilbert Community College through various efforts. Recipients positively impact the college by assisting with the program or service improvements, supporting creative and innovative ideas, improving the quality of the college experience, support the delivery of instruction, providing resources or assisting with cost-saving measures and advocating for the college in media, with elected officials and in the community.