|From left: Greg Lewis, Felicia Ganther, Ross Salerno, Rhonda Curtis,|
Luke Hickey, Travis Miller, Scott Veach, Jay Tibshraeny and Olivia Lara.
The 2015 Teal & Silver award recipients are:
- Officers Travis Miller and Glen Robinson, Chandler Police Department Motorcycle Patrol, Community Organization Partner
- Luke Hickey, CTA Humphrey Elementary School, K-12 School Colleague
- Felicia Ganther, Maricopa Community Colleges, Community College Colleague
- Greg Lewis, Si Se Puede Volunteer, Intel Corporation, Business and Industry Partner
- Olivia M. Lara, Adjunct Faculty, Maricopa Community Colleges, Scholarship Donor
- Ross Salerno, Salerno’s Restaurant and Catering, Vendor Partner
- Rhonda Curtis, Wells Fargo Bank, President’s Community Advisory Council Chair, Community Leader
- Jay Tibshraeny, Mayor of the City of Chandler, Community Leader
“The community leaders and businesses honored today with a Teal & Silver award provide Chandler-Gilbert Community College and its students with vital support that improves their experience and contributes to their success.” said Linda Lujan, Chandler-Gilbert Community College president “Whether through direct interaction, funding for scholarships, or support for the college and its’ programs, we are truly grateful for their involvement and dedication.”
The Chandler-Gilbert Community College Teal & Silver Awards program was created to recognize the contributions of individuals who support Chandler-Gilbert Community College through various efforts. Recipients positively impact the college by assisting with the program or service improvements, supporting creative and innovative ideas, improving the quality of the college experience, support the delivery of instruction, providing resources or assisting with cost-saving measures and advocating for the college in media, with elected officials and in the community.