Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Some may get associate degrees after transferring to a university

The idea of awarding associate degrees to those who have transferred from community college to universities has gotten some national attention. Shortly after an article appeared Feb. 10 in the Arizona Republic titled MCCCD colleges may award degrees retroactively, the Washington Post printed an article later that day titled Attention college students: You may have earned a degree without knowing it noting similar efforts across the nation, including those by Maricopa County Community College District.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.