Chandler-Gilbert Community College offers many ways to get involved as well as a number of services to help students along their path of success.
Below are 10 suggestions to get you started.
- Join a student club. We offer more than 20 clubs and organizations of all kinds to get involved with.
- View a performance. From dance to theatre, jazz to chorus, there are many performances to enjoy throughout the semester
- Attend an athletics game. With nine athletic teams, there are many opportunities to cheer on the Coyotes.
- Take advantage of free tutoring. Whether it's math, writing or science, the Learning Center offers all kinds of help, including online tutoring.
- Eat on campus. Both the Roadrunner Cafe and Coyote Café revamped their menus for the fall and a salad bar has been added to the Pecos campus.
- Check your Maricopa email. All college communications are sent to your student Maricopa email address including information about financial aid, fees and registration. Check it regularly.
- Determine your career path. Career Services offers personalized assistance to help you figure out your educational and career goals and connect you with your professional community.
- Tap into special services. We have a number of offices dedicated to certain groups including veterans, re-entry students and those requiring specific educational resources.
- Connect with faculty. Meet with your faculty during their office hours to get to know them outside the classroom. They are excellent resources.
- Volunteer in the community. Our service-learning program has received national awards for the past seven years.