The 2013 Teal & Silver award recipients are:
- Arizona Public Service Foundation, Donor
- Barbara Gomez, Williams Field High School Art Faculty, Vendor Partner
- Chandler/Gilbert Family YMCA, Vendor Partner
- Cox Communications, Technology Partner
- East Valley Jewish Community Center, Community Organization Partner
- Gail Barney, Mayor Town of Queen Creek, Community Leader
- Lisa Traube, Weinberg 3rd Grade Teacher, K-12 School Colleague
- Maricopa Community College District Facilities Planning & Development Department, Community College Colleague
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Business and Industry Partner
"This year's Teal & Silver award recipients have made a significant difference to the success of our students and in our college community as a whole through their contributions and commitment to serving higher education." said Linda Lujan, Chandler-Gilbert Community College president. "None of us do this alone. Through collaboration and leveraging our different resources, we make our colleges, organizations and communities stronger. We are truly grateful for their partnership."
The Chandler-Gilbert Community College Teal & Silver Awards Program was created in 2002 by former CGCC president Maria Hesse to recognize the contributions of individuals who support the college through various efforts. This year's recipients positively impact the college by assisting with the program or service improvements, supporting creative and innovative ideas, improving the quality of the college experience, supporting the delivery of instruction, providing resources or assisting with cost-saving measures and advocating for the college in media, with elected officials and the in the community.